Date: November 29, 2018
2850 Quarry Lake Drive, 1st Floor
Baltimore, MD 21209
8:00am - 8:30am Networking & Breakfast
8:30am - 10:00am Presentation and Q&A
Jeff Cherry, Founder and Executive Director
Conscious Venture Lab
Mike Posko, Chief Executive Officer
Habitat for Humanity
Brock Yetso, President & CEO
The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
Listen to our panelist discussion on how Top Workplaces are using community service to help team members invest emotionally in their company. Jeff Cherry, Founder and Executive Director of Conscious Venture Lab says that companies that are mission driven and engage in community service outperform others by 30%. Mike Posko leads Habitat for Humanity, an organization who partners with many of the area’s leading businesses. Brock Yetso is President & CEO of the Ulman Cancer Fund, an organization helping to make a difference in the lives of the people and families battling cancer.
These panelist will lead a great discussion as we think about the following topics:
- What are your peers and competitors doing to make corporate giving and service a priority at their company?
- Why are they attracting and retaining employees who want to work for a mission driven company?
- What trends are occurring in the workforce, driven by millennials that are impacting the future of community service and non-profits?
- Why should this be part of your company’s business plan?
- What are your peers doing even if leadership isn’t as engaged?