Date: February 28, 2019
2850 Quarry Lake Drive, 1st Floor
Baltimore, MD 21209
8:00am - 8:30am Networking & Breakfast
8:30am - 10:00am Presentation and Q&A
The race for talent is heating up, and companies are doing what they can to differentiate themselves from the competition. All of us want to know what it takes to recruit, engage and retain the best talent and to become an employer of choice. Based on feedback from prior SIG University HR Roundtables, we have a new program this year with senior leaders from the top two workplaces in The Baltimore Sun’s Best Places to Work large employer category. We are proud that they are our clients and that we get to work with and learn from them every day. We know you will learn a lot from these two companies as you plan 2019 and help your organization become a better place to work.
Joint leaders from RK&K and Brightview Senior Living as we discuss:
- Why being a best place to work matters to them
- The role leadership plays in creating and maintaining this culture
- What they are doing differently to attract and retain top talent
- Their biggest challenges and opportunities
- Their perception of the role of HR in building a great culture
Unlike past events where we’ve primarily invited HR professionals, this program is for all leaders – HR, CEOs, business owners, and CFOs. This event will fill up quickly, so register early. We hope to see you there!